Last updated 10 February 2021.
Additionally, Alora will make every reasonable effort to inform you when Alora interacts with third parties with your information; however, you are solely responsible for reviewing, understanding, and agreeing to or not agreeing to any third-party privacy policies. Alora uses the following third parties to interact with your information in order to perform the the necessary elements of an e-commerce business: "KudoBuzz", "Square Payments", "PayPal" and "Simple Affiliate". Alora reserves the right to interact with additional third parties with your information in order to perform Its regular business duties.
Information Alora Collects
To fulfill your order, you must provide Alora with certain information (which you authorized by purchasing Alora products), such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide Alora with additional personal information from time to time if you contact Alora directly.
Why Alora Needs Your Information and How Alora Uses It
Alora collect, use and share your information in several legally-permissible ways, including:
- As needed to provide Alora's services, such as when Alora use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide you with customer support related to current and future orders;
- As needed to provide follow-up customer service, product reviews and advice on products, which you may revoke at any time.
- If necessary to comply with a court order or legal obligation, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- As necessary for Alora own legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as (a) providing and enhancing Alora services; (b) Compliance with the law.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Protecting Alora's customers’ personal information is crucially important to Alora's business and something Alora takes very seriously. For these reasons, Alora shares your personal information only for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- In the Event of a Business Transfer. If Alora sells or merges Alora's business, Alora may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- In Compliance with Laws. Alora may collect, use, retain, and share your information if Alora has a good faith belief that doing so is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) perform legal obligations to which Alora is bound by agreements; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of Alora's customers, or others.
How Long Alora Stores Your Information
How to Contact Alora
You may reach Alora with any concerns relating to privacy at , or by mail at Alora's physical address 12439 Magnolia Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 91607 addressed to Alora.